Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Beach































We have been at the beach with my family. We had a wonderful time and the water was beautiful. We stayed up late, ate, ate, ate, had no cel phone to answer, no house to clean just enjoyed hanging out. Read a In Style magazine just for fun. Felt a little guilty because it is full of material things and has a world view about everything.
The beach is just a small reminder of the amazing creator we serve. Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of your name. I sing for joy at the works of your hands forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand Nothing compares to the promise I have in you. My Jesus, My Savior.





2 comments:

andi said...

Sounds like soooo much fun!!!

Melody said...

Love the beach pictures. The one of your kids looking at the ocean is great. I'm thinking Xmas card picture. Glad you had fun but I have missed seeing you. Love you friend