Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This is why I have not bloged in a while...


























  • Had a baby shower at my house which was great and we are looking forward to meeting our new cousin Dawson sometime the end of this month.





  • We made a Space cake for school which I am sad I do not have a picture of.





  • We have a new pet "Andy"





  • Working on our back yard since no one would volunteer for the sprinkle party at their home I did. I love having a party I just want my yard to look nice. I know all the kindergartners are going to notice.





  • Planning a birthday party that always gets overlooked because May is such a wild month. Who made up the rule invitation 2 weeks in advance??





  • To top off the week last week I miss placed the money that I took up for our preschool teachers. I thought I would try to get our preschool teachers a nice end of the year present so I asked anyone who would like to contribute to put money in an envelope and put it in my sons bag. Ever day I would mark off those that paid (not sure why) and put the money up in my cabinet. Thursday night after friends left from eating dinner I went through everyones bag. I went to put the money up only to find out the envelope where I had been putting it was missing. I turned my house upside down. Going to bed praying that I would find it my husband asked if I wanted him to go through the trash which was already by the road. No, not knowing exactly what we was looking for I replied I will go through it in the morning. The thought of calling parents to ask if they had given me cash or check and telling them I am responsible mother of two but I lost your money and I need to replace it was not a happy feeling. God are you dealing with my pride once again? 6:00 A.M. in a robe with gloves I proceeded to go through the trash. Only to find my faithful God leading me to trash bag #3 . There it was a dirty envelope full of checks and $70.00 cash. Thank you Lord for helping dig through trash and be reminded of your faithfulness.





Lesson learned I have know organized my entire kitchen and having a Garage Sale June 6th

We have had one school program and one to go.
A precious Mother's day tea.
So, this is why I have not blogged. I don't know if anyone even reads my blog but that is whats been going on at my house and I love ever minute of it...











3 comments:

Melody said...

Busy, Busy, Busy time of year, Girl. But thankfully God is still faithful and still answering our prayers even when we are soooo busy. Love you.

andi said...

OH WOW!!!! I am reading this instead of cleaning! :) I am smiling thinking about you out there by the road with a robe and gloves!!!! You're a hoot! How grateful you must have been to have found it! We had a GREAT time today! Thanks! Love you girl! Can't wait to play this summer!
Cute kitten and I am not even a cat person! :)

Denise said...

I love Andy....so sweet. Thanks for being this busy and still finding time to provide us dinner and wonderful pie....you are the sweetest!