Monday, December 22, 2008

What a weekend!

We have had a wonderful weekend with my sister in town. We painted holiday cookies with family friends, ate wonderful food, open presents, shopped, played dirty Santa, sang a few songs, ate some more, shopped some more and now I am sad they are back in Auburn. We had so much fun. I will post pictures later my camera is not working. It says change the batteries and I have and it still says change the batteries. Maybe Santa will bring me a new one.
Sister, we loved you all being hear! Thanks for all the fun things! Beth Anne told Aunt K she was sad ya'll had to leave. Last night she wanted to know when Sadie could spent the night again. Did I mention my niece that is 2 1/2 spent the night with us. We had so much fun. She got so excited that she squealed and walk on her tip toes then would fall down. E-mail me some pictures when you have time. Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

andi said...

What a wonderful weekend! Truly we have so much to celebrate! Our Redeemer, Emanuel. Rejoicing! Love you!!! Can't WAIT to see pictures!

The McDonalds said...

We had a great time with all of you and loved making all the sweet memories! I am going to post pics today!