Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pictures!!!






























Here are the pictures from our wonderful weekend. You can tell that my mom took most of these pictures since I am in some of them. My camera is fixed but its on its last leg.
*Painting cookies with friends and family
*Christmas at my Great Grandmothers. Which everyone had their own Santa hat
*Miller bless his heart. Isn't he the cutes thing even with silly glasses?
*We all participated in the Salvation Army bell ringing. My 3 year old son said (loudly) "hey mom that man did not put in any money he is RUDE." You got to love honesty with young children.






2 comments:

The McDonalds said...

I love the SArmy bell ringing pictures. What a fun thing to do!
I am going to look into doing that here next year!!!

andi said...

Love the pictures! What a great memory! :) We had a great trip. I probably will post about it when I finish unpacking. You can look for a post in Feb. LOL! :) Love you!