Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun Easter Flower Arrangement




I thought I might share a fun flower arrangement! Very inexpensive and my kids loved it. Green jelly beans (I found a separate bag of green jelly beans at Target and it made 3 little arrangements) 1 box of Peeps bunnies and whatever flowers you like. I got my Daisy's at


Sams $4.00.


Pick a vase you can fit a Juice cup inside of.


1.Pour you jelly beans


2. Put bunnies around the glass


3. Put you juice cup in the middle


4. Fill with fun flowers


Hope you enjoy yours as much as we are enjoying ours.

2 comments:

andi said...

You are seriously good. I mean really good!!!! Wish I had a little ounce of your creativity!!!! Glad that you shared your idea! I will definitely do it too!

kristen said...

That is precious! I love it!!!